Stand Up Paddle Surfing

Stand Up Paddle Surfing Community Website

I'm just starting this post because people always ask me where they can rent a board and try it out. If you have a rental business or know about places that rent boards, add a link to this discussion.

Tags: rentals

Views: 4520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If in your way to Puerto Rico, we're located in the NW coast, in the town of Aguadilla. We offer rentals both for SUP or Surf SUP as well as conventional surfboards. Also Tours and lessons available in the Ocean or river. We carry stock from C4, PSH and surftech.
www.aquaticadive-surf.com
Attachments:
SUP Americas, exclusive ARK paddleboards distributor for Caribbean and Latin America. Lessons, rentals, demos, excursions, and adventure tours in the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami area. Also a 40 foot Hunter sail boat with paddleboards and Captain available for charter in the Miami area.
Contact Carlos @ 305 785-6834
Osprey Sea Kayak Adventures. 489 Old County rd. Westport,Ma 02790 (508)636-0300. Full service SUP dealer.12' and11'6 Laird softop/Tufflite and Randy French 11' for rental and demo. Our location is a MUST SEE! Right on the head waters of the East Branch of the Westport River. Calm waters for the novice and only 8.5 miles to the sea by SUP. Awesome training location. Free Public Parking. Thanks Mike.www.ospreyseakayak.com
Here's few rental locations in and around the Puget Sound (Seattle area):

http://stokemagazine.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html#559911928...
Kauai -

HawaiianSurfingAdventures.com gives lessons and rents at the pier in Hanalei. Nice folks, right at the beach and river mouth.

BackSide surf shop rents in the shopping center there too.

Boss Frogs in Kapa'a has cheap weekly board rentals but I have no experience with them.

So Cal -

There's a shack on the beach at the Isthmus (Two Harbors) on Catalina that rents Laird softops for $75 per day.

I hear that Sport Chalet in Oxnard, CA has boards for rent too.
Hey Michael, definitely a question you hear all the time - especially when out of the water on one... towhit I'm ordering waterproof business cards! I have a rental business in Norwalk CT on the Five Mile River. We carried a couple this past season and are ordering 6 for next. Seasonal business - we re-open end of May. May be in the retail arm of the business too.
I guess it would help if I gave contact info... www.downunderkayaking.com. In the middle of negotiations for another location so we could be cornering a niche market here in the northeast.
If you are ever on the Silver Coast in Portugal, drop us a line StandUpPortugal
We offer lessons, tours, rentals, paddle nights, and of course we can supply your paddling equipment needs through our online store.
Get out and paddle.....Joe & Filipe
www.standupportugal.com
351-916 784 255
My wife and I are getting ready to head down to the Virgin Islands in May. We will be using St. Thomas as our home base and make day trips to St. John, St Croix and Virgin Gorda. Does anyone know if you can rental SUP boards and paddles in these islands? If so, please forward me any contact info you may have.

Mahalo,

"V"
Some may ask, Where can you rent sup boards in Long Beach,CA? The answer is http://www.alohasuprentals.com. You can email alohasuprentals@gmail.com or call 562-295-6870 and reserve your board. Beautiful,stable boards. It’s $25 an hour and if you go over an hour it’s pro rated.
You can come by and we'll strap them on your car. We are 10 blocks from the beach. Call and book your board. Aloha!
Attachments:
eKo Surf has come to the the New York Adirondacks. We have rentals available at the Sport Island Pub location in Mayfield, New York. $20/hr. Contact Rob Klug for Private lessons 703-969-0261. Rentals Available Lake Sacandaga.

www.ekosurf.com

become a fan of us on facebook.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Michael Ashley.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service